9 PAX posted on a cold Wednesday morning at The Spartan. Conditions were brisk with a temp of 27 degrees at start time. With clear skies, @f3birmingham PAX were treated to a couple of shooting stars during warmup flutter kicks and things got uglier from there.
PAX: Nova, Breach, Dispatch, Slumlord, Wildfire, Elmer, Milkman, Rabbit, Skeletor (YHC)
- SSH x 20
- Straight leg stretch RoL then LoR
- Prisoner squat x 20
- Imperial walkers x 20
- Flutter kicks x 20
- Merkins x 20
Mosey to flag at MBE
- Dips x 30
- Decline Merkins x 30
Mosey to Derm hill: Bernie’s Ladder – Rip off Jacob’s ladder. Bernie Sanders (backwards run) up hill with increasing number of exercises each time PAX return to the bottom. YHC considered doing incremental climbs up Derm hill to simulate the ladder but in the end decided to go full hill each time = quads melted.
- Up hill then down : 10 burpees
- Up, down : 20 merkins
- Up, down: 30 Shoulder taps (both shoulders = 1)
- Up : 40 LBCs with ab kicker of 30 flutter kicks and 6 inches hold bonus.
- Down: 30 Shoulder taps
- Up, down: 20 merkins
- Up, down: 10 burpees
Mosey back to MBE parking lot
- Merkin waterfall – add one merkin each round while holding plank- total 6 rounds
- Brief Mary to finish – Flutter kicks, protractor, six inches.