F3 Dads Camp @ Camp Cosby
2290 Paul Bear Bryant Rd, Alpine, AL 35015
We are very honored and excited that all of you chose to take a step in leadership and bring your 2.0’s to camp this year. As of now, we have 127 attendees. Below is an itinerary for the weekend and a list of suggested items to bring/things to think about for camp.
Also, we had to reassign cabins due to some logistics, so please find a cabin assignment sheet at the dining hall to see your new cabin.
Please, hit Ping or Pilgrim up on Slack or email for any questions.
Friday – Campers arrive at 5 pm and dinner from 6 pm to 7 pm. Opening remarks/welcome address with Barney Fife & Quick 3rd F by Pyramid. Free time & s’mores after dinner.
Saturday – 7 am – 8 am breakfast
After breakfast, 20-30 minute fun father 2.0 workout (very light and good bonding) Q’d by Scam. Then an optional “scavenger hunt workout” with your 2.0’s (if time allows)
10 am – 1 pm – archery, BB guns, alpine tower, Cosby slide, and free time
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm – Lunch
1:30 pm – 5 pm – Lakefront (lake swim, the blob, lake slides, water toys, etc.).
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Dinner. Quick 3rd F by Ping. Free time and s’mores after dinner.
Sunday – 7 am – 8 am breakfast. Then, closing remarks/quick 3rd F by Tinactin and campers head home.
Here’s a list to keep in mind aside from clothes. This list is per camper.
- No alcohol
- Please try and avoid bringing peanut product snacks due to unknown allergies of 2.0’s
- There are twin beds, so bring either sheets or a sleeping bag (due to heat, I’d advise against a sleeping bag)
- Shampoo & soap/toiletries
- Shower towel
- Lake towel
- Some snacks and waters will be provided, but bring any specific snacks/drinks you’d like.
- Bug spray
- The camp has quiet hours between 10 pm to 7 am
- Bring cash for F3 Alabama stickers and patches (Pilgrim will have them for sale)